Open Enrollment for 2016 for Employee Benefits has opened. It is open through November 30. Here's the link to the web site for open enrollment, http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/There really aren't many changes this year. You need to take action if you want to participate in a health care or dependent daycare flexible spending account.
You won't need to take action if:
- You are satisfied with your medical and dental plan and optional coverage choices. There’s no need to re-enroll if you don’t plan to enroll in an FSA or add disability coverage. Your current coverage will continue into 2016.
- You want to choose a different medical or dental plan option.
- You want to add medical or dental coverage or cancel coverage.
- You want to add coverage for your spouse or dependent children or cancel their coverage.
- You want to enroll in child life insurance without proof of good health.
- You want to increase short-term disability coverage up to $200 without evidence of good health.
- You want to add or increase the amount of long-term disability insurance, if you are a civil service or labor represented employee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by and see me.